25.9.08

Sodaista?

So you know how everyone has their favorite barista? The one that knows their order, gives them extra shots sometimes, maybe flirts with them a bit each morning? Yeah, I totally have a favorite Sonic guy. Sonic has nasty greasy food but makes the BEST SODAS EVER. And since I am a diet coke addict, and soda is my coffee, I thought it only fitting that I have a sodaista. Except, he picked me. He knows my order, comments on how I'm always reading something (it's true), and is just charming in general. I won't say which Sonic he's at, since there are three that I frequent, because I don't want him to know he's my favorite sodaista but mostly because I don't want to share. Because that's the thing about baristas and sodaistas, they make you feel special. If only for five minutes each day, it's entirely worth it. If Sonic didn't have my loyalty before the sodaista, they sure do now.

1 opinionated people say...:

Sarah said...

love you friend beth...love your blogs..and love that you love soda...call me..we need to talk..read my blog