23.12.08

In Review.

Most people I know make new year's resolutions. Well, I kind of make quarterly goals. What? I work in accounting and a lot of people I know are still in college. It makes sense to follow a quarterly schedule. And perhaps I'm unwilling to let on that my life is now measured more in years than in semesters or summers. And it IS a lot easier to achieve new year's resolutions when you are used to doing so all year round. The following are my fall goals and achievments which have sat on my desk at work for the past 3 1/2 months:

1. get skinny
halfway done
2. move out
done
3. do some serious bible study
ummmm
4. write more letters
don't think I wrote any
5. eat well
halfway done
6. improve posture
slouching as I write this
7. excel in my job
doing better even though I should be working right now...

Obviously I didn't do so well. Perhaps I should only choose three for the winter quarter? This will take some serious thought. I did decide a long time ago that I do much, much better at intangible goals (such as do better, improve, less, more) than tangible goals (percentages, amounts, 5 times a week). So I'll stick to intangibles for winter. And choose 5 maybe. Cause for reals yo, if I accomplished all my goals I'd be bored.

PS been working on a post about the latest trip to Redding. Forthcoming. Busy busy busy busy times are being had by all.

0 opinionated people say...: