11.11.08

Daily

Thoughts from the last few days -

Maybe I should make someone go into Sephora for me so ALL I buy is my Bare Minerals Foundation. Or I could order online, but I want the bag.

Ow. Mom. A paintball just exploded on my cheek.

Where have all the cowboys gone? Where have I gone?

Buying a 2liter of Diet Pepsi is cheaper than buying two big 1liter bottles. And I'll drink it before it unfizzes anyway.

I will not compete with a high schooler. I will not compete with a high schooler.

Having a coldsore wants me to explode into profanity like pretty much nothing else in the world.

It's weird that I'm so stuck on Jars of Clay, of all bands, right now. The last time this happened I was pretty unhappy, in like jr high. Crap.

A big male shoulder would be really nice right now.

0 opinionated people say...: