29.5.09

That movie everyone is talking about...

With the attractive young cast flying around in space...

I liked it a lot...

Am I the only one who automatically thought, when the drill touched down into the SF Bay, "well yeah they would drill there. It's the most logical starting point as the San Andreas Faultline goes straight through the bay and drilling between two tectonic plates would make breaking through the earth's crust a lot easier..."

Yup I do belong in the theatre watching this movie. It's quite fitting for my level of nerd.

2 opinionated people say...:

Sarah said...

hahaha..you are a nerd!!!

umm I actually loved it!..got dragged to it..but loved it:)..definetely didn't think THAT though..

Unknown said...

you are crazy!! and i love you :) I laughed out loud for like five minutes after reading your post and letting it sink in!