7.5.09

Spice-y

For some time now I've cut way back on the caffenated soda (FYI, Caffeine-free Diet Coke is fine, but Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi is n-n-n-nastay). We're talking I have only between two and four cans per day. That's less than 44oz usually, which I used to drink before nine am. Now I don't start until ten. It's a nice mid-morning treat.

That isn't the point. Point is, lately I've been seriously craving things like a banana, an apple, spinach, an orange, broccoli, you name the vegetable and I've probably had a craving for it in the last few weeks. I've thought this really strange since I never crave these things. But then I got to thinking, hmmm, no caffeine? Since I have not much caffeine in my system, am I able to pay better attention to what nutrients my body needs? I do think so. My body, without the inhibition of caffeine, now tells me what it wants. So every once in a while, I look down and my stomach and say, "Tell me what you want, what you really really want," and then my stomach says, "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want," "I want a-, I want a-" BANANA.

Sidenote - they should really figure out how to post sidenotes up the sides of posts
Actual Sidenote - they used to call me sporty spice. That is gross.

2 opinionated people say...:

Sarah said...

and I baby spice....
I on the other hand have upped my caffeine intake...crazy weekend that it is...
love you!

Unknown said...

hey friend! I tagged you on my blog if you want it! thanks again for the visit...I love you!