12.2.09

my boss drives me crazy, and not in a good way.

Seeing a fellow employee berated for an incredibly insignificant detail - and having their motives twisted and blown way out of proportion irks me to no end.

It's a whole what not to say psychology lesson. Imposing skewed personal beliefs "you did this because..." instead of professionally asking the employee why they did such a stupid (insignificant, actually exactly what I would have done) thing. Purposefully getting more belittling when another boss wanders by.

I hate having to then, a half hour later, confirm details about said business situation that are in fact true but in no way justify what has just taken place. And watch this boss walk off cocky as hell, muttering to himself.

tomorrow is payday, tomorrow is payday, tomorrow is payday. I don't know if it's worth it.

0 opinionated people say...: