11.2.09

Mornings

Not my strong point.
Monday I woke up late. Really late. No time for soda. This is my thought process:

7:30am Crap crap crap late for work

7:31am Nope no time to get a soda

7:32am* Have a two litre in my car

7:35am Maybe today I'll quit drinking it.

8:00am Yes, today will be the day

9:23am Maybe I should get some work done...can't concentrate...

9:45am two litre in my car

9:46am* nope, today is a good day to quit. save money. lose weight easier. healthier.

10:30am really can't concentrate...what were those reasons again?

10:49am come on, lunch date with ao

10:59am today is still a good day to quit. it's half over.

11:30am WHAT THE CRAP WAS I THINKING.
TODAY IS NOT A GOOD DAY TO QUIT DRINKING CAFFEINE.

12:03pm bowl ao over to grab the soda cup, but of course i'm at sequoia where their sodas are so foamy it only fills 2/3 of the cup and takes an hour to un-fizz so i have to get up like three times to refill it.


*And yes, it does take about a minute per thought, when I don't have caffeine.

2 opinionated people say...:

Sarah said...

I love you Bethany Vaughn...and no it's never a good day to quit caffeine..ever..
I'm proud of you for trying even though it wasn't really your choice.
Death to mornings!

ever-changing said...

I disagree. I think everyday is a good day to quit... however never should it be forever!
I hope your bosses don't read your blogs...by the way!