17.7.08

Blurts

Lately I've been noticing a tendency on my part to blurt out unnecessary things at work. WHY do I suddenly have the urge to yell, to talk smack back to people for fun, or just to throw out strange comments in general? There is no pent-up frustration here. No sarcasm, no underlying motives. To the account manager walking past my open office door on his cell phone saying, "I am at work right now, believe it or not," I want to shout, "DON'T BELIEVE IT! DON'T DO IT!" like a maniac or an annoying little kid. If anyone can tell me what's wrong with me, please don't. Because I secretly kind of like it as long as it doesn't get me evicted from my office.

2 opinionated people say...:

Sarah said...

this is why we are friends bethany vaughn....because we think the same things...and so wish we could say them out loud....so is august still looking like a good time?...you know me..I'm not doing anything..i live in redding:)so pick the date and i'll be ready for you:)

ever-changing said...

I love it - that's so you! If it were me doing it - or when I do it - I actually do get in trouble...
so keep it up while you get away with it!