9.6.09

At the GYM

yesterday they were playing pump it up music, as usual, and I being the anti-trend person / idiot who forgot my ipod was able to enjoy some greats. Namely R.E.S.P.E.C.T., to which I literally could not not move to a little bit. That song just calls for some booty-movin'. And I looked around, and NO ONE else seemed the least bit affected. Seriously, fellow gym goers, how are we ever going to act out my musical fantasies if no one is even listening? Such as the one in which everyone jumps off their machine at the exact same time (on the downbeat of the R on the second chorus, to be exact) and does a little dance? That song just longs for group participation.

Ever since seeing the T-Mobile commercial I have wanted to see such things. And participate. Lead them, even. If I had had a partner in crime yesterday we just might have started a literal movement.

0 opinionated people say...: